The Witcher 3 is an epic open-world action role-playing game that takes place in a dark and dangerous fantasy world. It’s full of adventure, magic, and terrifying monsters that will put your skills to the test. And, while the game can be enjoyed at any level, reaching the max level is a whole other level of awesomeness. In this guide, we’ll discuss the max level and how to achieve it, as well as the limitations and benefits of reaching that level.
I remember the first time I played The Witcher 3; I had no idea what I was doing. I was wandering around aimlessly, getting killed by monsters left and right, and just generally feeling overwhelmed. It wasn’t until I started focusing on levelling up that things started to click. As I started earning more experience points and unlocking new skills, I felt like I was becoming a more competent Witcher. Reaching the max level felt like a huge accomplishment, and I felt ready to take on anything the game threw my way.
Are you ready to take your Witcher skills to the next level and become the ultimate monster-slaying machine? If so, you’re in the right place. This guide will discuss everything you need to know about the max level in The Witcher 3 and how to get there. So, get your swords sharpened and your potions brewed, and let’s dive in!
What is the Max Level in The Witcher 3?
As someone who’s always been a fan of RPGs, I was excited to dive into The Witcher 3. But as I started playing, I quickly realized that the levelling system was complex, and there were so many different ways to earn experience points.
But the more I played, the more I started to appreciate the depth and complexity of the game. Reaching max level wasn’t just about earning experience points; it was about mastering the art of Witchering. And when I finally hit that milestone, I felt like I’d truly become a part of the world of The Witcher.
The Witcher 3 uses a levelling system that’s pretty standard in RPGs. You earn experience points (XP) for completing quests, killing monsters, and discovering new locations, and those XP points allow you to level up.
Before we dive in further, let’s find out what is the max level in The Witcher 3:
What is the Max Level in The Witcher 3? In the base game of The Witcher 3, Geralt can reach a maximum level of 70. However, if you choose to delve into the massive Blood and Wine expansion, you’ll be pleased to know that this cap is increased to level 100.
The max level you can reach in the game is level 100. However, it’s not an easy journey to get there. You’ll need to accumulate massive XP to hit that milestone.
To check your current level, simply open the character panel from the menu and look for the number next to the XP bar. This will give you an idea of how much XP you need to level up and how far you have to go to reach the max level.
How to Reach the Max Level in The Witcher 3?
You’ll need to earn as much XP as possible to reach the max level. Here are some ways to do that:
- Take on quests and contracts: Quests and contracts are a great way to earn XP, as well as gold and loot. Make sure to take on as many as you can and complete them thoroughly for maximum rewards.
- Explore the world: The Witcher 3 is a massive game with a lot of hidden treasures and secrets. Take your time to explore the world and discover every nook and cranny. You never know what kind of XP you might find.
- Fight monsters: Killing monsters is not only fun, but it’s also a great way to earn XP. The tougher the monster, the more XP you’ll earn, so don’t be afraid to take on the big guys.
- Use potions and decoctions: Some potions and decoctions can give you a temporary XP boost. Make sure to use them wisely to maximize their effect.
The base game usually ends when you’re level 40 – 50, so you need to make sure you have all of The Witcher 3 expansions downloaded, and you start New Game+ to start your journey from the beginning without your level resetting.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to games. So when I started aiming for max level in The Witcher 3, I knew what was coming my way… that’s right, months of sleepless nights. It was a daunting goal, to say the least, but I was determined.
I spent hours grinding through battles, searching for hidden treasures, and completing side quests. It wasn’t always easy, but the sense of satisfaction I felt when I finally hit max level and completed every quest was incredible. I have to say, reaching level 100 also has its limitations; read on to find out what they are.
Limitations of Max Level in The Witcher 3
While reaching the max level is an impressive feat, it does come with some limitations. One of the biggest limitations is level scaling. This means that the enemies in the game will scale to your level, which means that even if you’re a level 100 Witcher, you’ll still face some tough opponents. This can be a bit frustrating but also adds to the challenge and keeps the game interesting.
Another limitation is that once you reach the max level, you might find that the game becomes a bit too easy. You’ll have access to all the skills and abilities at your disposal, which can make the game feel less challenging. However, there are ways to make the game more difficult, such as turning up the difficulty level or using mods to adjust the gameplay, like the Difficulty Overhaul mod.
Enough depressing talk; let’s check out the benefits of reaching max level in the best RPG ever made!
Benefits of Reaching Max Level in The Witcher 3
Despite the limitations, reaching max level is still a significant accomplishment in The Witcher 3. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy once you reach that milestone:
- Access to the best gear and weapons: As you level up, you’ll unlock better gear and weapons that will make you even more of a badass Witcher. At max level, you’ll have access to some of the best gear in the game, which will give you a significant advantage in battles.
- Ability to tackle the most challenging quests: Some of the toughest quests in the game are only available to players who have reached the max level. These quests offer some of the best rewards and the most challenging battles, making them a must-do for any serious Witcher player.
- Increased gameplay satisfaction and sense of accomplishment: Reaching max level is no small feat, and it can be incredibly satisfying to know that you’ve accomplished something that not everyone can. It’s a great feeling to look back at all the quests you’ve completed and battles you’ve won and know that you’ve truly become a master Witcher.
The Witcher 3 is an open-world action role-playing game that takes place in a dark and dangerous fantasy world, full of adventure, magic, and terrifying monsters.
Reaching the max level in the game is a significant accomplishment, and this guide discusses how to achieve it and the limitations and benefits of reaching that level.
In The Witcher 3, the max level in the base game is 70, but it increases to level 100 in the Blood and Wine expansion.
To reach the max level, players need to accumulate massive XP by completing quests, killing monsters, exploring the world, and using potions and decoctions.
Reaching the max level offers benefits such as access to the best gear and weapons, the ability to tackle the toughest quests, and a sense of accomplishment. However, it also comes with limitations, such as level scaling and potential lack of challenge.